Do you have lights in your home that dim when the refrigerator kicks on? Have you ever felt a slight shock when you touch your stove with wet hands? These are just two situations that should be looked at by an electrician. I didn't give any attention to the lights that were dimming in my laundry room when I turned my dryer on. A few months after I had noticed it, we had a small electrical fire in the ceiling. To find more home electrical symptoms that shouldn't be ignored, visit my website. Here, you will find symptoms, problems and solutions for each.
It's almost time to decorate the house for Halloween! If you haven't given thought to outdoor electrical safety, then it's time. These tips will help you decorate your outdoor spaces safely for the coming holiday.
Extension Cord Safety
These extension cord safety tips will help you safely plug in your outdoor Halloween lights.
Other Electrical Safety Tips
For more tips and helpful information about lighting up your home for Halloween, speak with your certified electrician when he comes to the house to install GFCI outlets.